*sigh* and I was almost sleepy, but I had to get up and open up the computer and Net connection because I'd forgotten to do my niece's homework earlier. It wasn'tt much really, and I don't know what reminded me, but all of a sudden I was up and about.
Anyway, she needed the name of the Georgian President, so I looked it up. I don't know if she has to have a copy of the Constitution or other stuff... *sigh* at least I remembered to do it.
And there went my wonderful fantasy of finally being able to go to sleep a bit earlier than usual.
I'm going out tomorrow with a couple of friends. I wanted to go to the mall to see if I could finally buy Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, but they kinda outvoted me so we're going to the other local mall. It should be fun as I'd never been to this mall before, believe it or not. It's been open for a while -- 5 years, I think -- and I never even got curious as to how it is. See one mall, sen them all, or something like that.
My goddaughter's coming along as well... since her mom was the one who came up with this idea... funny thing is, when before she'd come to me and actually listen to me, now, it's back to avoid my godmother mode.
Kids...
And the racket she made earlier...! Argh! I told her mom that I was definitely not going to be taking care of her daughter tomorrow -- or is it today? -- as I am quite sure we'll just annoy each other to hell and back and one of us will probably be crying to the high heavens. And I'm not it.
No comments:
Post a Comment