Starting this week, I will be on a new shift which is from 8AM to 4PM. And I was late on my first day in the new shift, for 12 minutes hehehe ^__^;; I really thought getting a bus at that time would be easier, but as it turned out, it wasn't, so I was late. Good thing we didn't have that many files to deal with, otherwise, we'll be staying on until later. As it is, we only have a normal number of files.
Also, we moved offices last week, so now, we're in this spanking brand-new office and it's really cold, with a functional airconditioning - yay!
What else happened... aside from the OTs and stuff...
Oh yeah, Jen's wedding. Hah, I don't have a picture, yet, but as soon as I can get one, I'll see what I can do to have it scanned and posted here. Of course, I wore the old rose dress with a gold-speckled black cardigan thing something and the black shoes. Yo, feifu, I wore pink! *sweatdrop*
I was afraid that we would be late for the service -- we left the office past 6PM and the mass was at 7PM in New Manila! -- but Marco was a knowledgeable driver and he got us there in the nick of time ^__^ and I got to read for the ceremony, something that I have not done in a long time, since high school I think.
I would have loved to stay on until whenever at the reception, but stuff happens, i.e., Marco's dad called and asked Marco to come pick him up earlier, which of course he did. Since Marco was the one with the car, Mich, Ann, and I had to skip earlier and leave almost as soon as we finished dinner. We didn't get to watch the rest of the traditional ceremony stuff during the reception, but I must say, the food was quite good.
I suppose it can't be helped, me thinking about marriage and weddings and all that comes with it, having just recently attended one. Thing is, I can't really get a clear picture in my head of what my wedding would be, if I'm going to get married, that is. Scary thought, really, being alone for the rest of your days... assuming that I want to live through the rest of my days.
Aren't I the one with the promise that I won't live beyond my 35th birthday? I want to add a codicil, that I won't live beyond my 35th birthday if and when I am not happy. If I'm happy, I'm giving myself another 3 years, if a bullet or something else doesn't get me first.
^__^
Ain't life grand?
No comments:
Post a Comment