Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I had a disturbing dream. Well, it wasn't that disturbing I suppose... but it kinda jerked me awake, like immediately. It was a different kind of adrenaline rush from before...

Argh. How can I say this...?

Hmm... well, the dream involved James (from Illusion and Countdown, which technically is just one character) and sex. hehehe sex and James, James and sex

Oh my freaking god.

I scare me sometimes. Scratch that: a lot of times.


I'm only remembering this now but my sister mentioned once something about me having innate 'magic' in me because of my Mum. Local witchcraft lore talking here. Coz she said Mum had an ability. So I got to wondering who among us got the ability, genes being passed on and stuff.

She said she had some, but that I maybe could have more. I'm like, huh? I can't remember any instance in my boring life that I did anything of the sort.

So she said just be aware of what's happening to me and around me when I feel extreme emotions. And here I kinda smirked because if I let myself be really, REALLY angry and I visualize what I want to happen to the people who ticked me off... erh... it can get nasty. I have a wild imagination regarding torture, blood, and mayhem.

But hey, if it works...!

Wonder now if I feel the opposite of anger, what'd happen?


Argh.

hehehe Britney vs Christina Weekend at MTV. Nah, it wasn't the local MTV relay, I think I have MTV Europe or something. But anyway, I watched the show the whole weekend.

Oh dear lord. Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera in one weekend. What was I thinking?!

And now I have too much of 'Me Against the Music' in my head!


No comments: